My dear child
It is time
Time for you to come
Time for giving
Time for joy
Time for sorrow
You have shown me greatness
And for that I am grateful
You have stayed in the right path
You mark this day
For it is time
Time for your growth
Time for you to make Me more proud as ever
You have given Me so much joy
I love you
I love your dearly My child
You have come to worship and serve Me
You are My beloved
Just hold still
I am here
I am with you
Be still
Just be in the moment with Me
Bury your burdens with Me
Build your love for Me
Banquet, share it with others
Share
Peace
Love
Joy
Sorrow
Goodness
Abundance
Calmness
Tenderness
Suppleness
Glory
My child
I love you
I care for you
I will never leave you
I will always be here for you
No matter what happens
The world will disappear
But My love for you will never perish
For you are My child
Precious to your Father
Be good
Be still
Be calm
Be loved
Receive My goodness for you
Receive My love My child
I am here
I am your Father
Ever loving
Ever present
Ever loyal
Like a true best friend
Like a flame that never fades away
Like a flower that never wilts
Like snow that covers the mountains
Listen to the depth of your soul
Hear my tiny voice
What am I telling you?
That I love you
I care for you
I will never leave you
I will never abandon you
You are my beloved child
I will always take care of you
I will always love you
My love for you is overflowing
Like a river that never runs dry…like sea
Beloved
The time is near
I will never forsake you
Be still
Be mine
Be free
Be loved
Be My child always
Stay in My midst
Never abandon anyone in need
Always rescue
Always care
Always love
Love like I do
Love like you care
Love like from the heart
Don’t be indifferent
Instead make a difference in the smallest way possible
No great act is small
Every good deed is noticed by your Father who loves you just as much
Be kind even if it hurts
Even if it doesn’t always feel like it
Just be
I love you
I always do
You are my beloved
My letters are for you
To give you hope
To give you a future full of hope
Full of love
Full of inspiration
Inspire others
In spite of your weaknesses
I made you just the way you are
You are perfect
You are My masterpiece
I love you
I am here
Don’t be afraid for I am here
I love you My child
May you be blessed
May you be granted all the things you wanted for life
For love
Be free
Be wonderful
Be merciful
Be thoughtful
Be careful
Hide
Treasure
Sympathize
Worship
Dance
Joy
Sorrow
Pain
Wilderness
Comfort
My love letters are for you
Are here to stay
To give you hope
Things to remember Me by
To remind you of My love and greatness
To remind you that I am here, your Father
I love you
I have set you to do great things
So go out and DO
Just act
Just do it
Feel it
Feel My love for you
Feel My greatness
Feel My power
Everything you do is noticed by your Father
Every little thing
So be good always as I have designed you to be
Enjoy life
Enjoy every moment living for Me, for others
Abundance overflowing
Overjoyed
Little by little
It is time
Time to do
Time to be
Time to further your growth
And the rest will follow
I have faith in you
I have shown you the way
Shown you the door
So lead others
Let it inspire many more
Focus on Me
But it is crucial to understand that it will be difficult
Life with Me is not perfect in worldly standards
Life with Me will bring you so much hurt
So much sorrow
But are you ready for it?
I will show you what it’s like if you believe
If you stay
I will show you the way like what I did with others just like you
Be prepared
It is coming
It is at hand
My teaching
My Word
My happiness
Oh you make me proud
You are wonderful My child
Bless you always
I love you dearly
Tenderly
Evolve
Change for the better
Be perfect for Me
Be present
I love you
Don’t settle
Courage
Don’t despair for I am near
Words
Love
Prayer
Devotion
Peace
Piety
Dutiful
Thank you
Peace be with you my dear child
No comments:
Post a Comment