I love you My dear child
You are My beloved
You are My beloved
Be strong for the time is near
I will nourish you
I will keep you safe from harm
I will love you all the days of your life
You are My only one
I will nourish you
I will keep you safe from harm
I will love you all the days of your life
You are My only one
I will appoint you for a very important task
What that task will be is for you to find out
I will be with you always like I promised you
I will never leave and abandon you
For you are My child, beloved
I am here always
I will never leave you
I love you
You are My child
You make Me happy
Keep it up
Keep a happy heart for I will measure you
Keep a good disposition always for I want you to be like that
In times of trouble
Call Me
Seek Me
I will rescue you
You can always count on Me
In times of despair
Don’t fret
Never worry for I am here
You are My apostle
You are My kindred
You are My chosen one
What that task will be is for you to find out
I will be with you always like I promised you
I will never leave and abandon you
For you are My child, beloved
I am here always
I will never leave you
I love you
You are My child
You make Me happy
Keep it up
Keep a happy heart for I will measure you
Keep a good disposition always for I want you to be like that
In times of trouble
Call Me
Seek Me
I will rescue you
You can always count on Me
In times of despair
Don’t fret
Never worry for I am here
You are My apostle
You are My kindred
You are My chosen one
Be ready for I am near
Be ready for a great surprise
Be ready to smile
Be ready to shine
Be ready cause you’re ready
Be ready for a great surprise
Be ready to smile
Be ready to shine
Be ready cause you’re ready
I am assigning you to do an important task
I am asking you to help those in need of shelter
Of food
Of clothing
Of love
I am asking you to help those in need of shelter
Of food
Of clothing
Of love
I am asking you to love more
To give love to those who need it most
To give love to those who need it most
I am asking you to be kind
To be gentle
To not despair
To be available always
To be gentle
To not despair
To be available always
I am asking you to be patient
To be warm to those in need of warmth
I am asking you to be of service
To be of available
To be of giving
To be of selflessness
To be an offering to all those who need it
To be warm to those in need of warmth
I am asking you to be of service
To be of available
To be of giving
To be of selflessness
To be an offering to all those who need it
I am asking you to give up things in your life that don’t matter
Things that confuse
That blind you
Things that confuse
That blind you
I am asking you to be of service to mankind
I am asking you to seek and you shall find
Knock and it will be opened
I am asking you to love one another
I am asking you to surrender to Me permanently
I am asking you give up your life for Me
I am asking you to vow
I am asking you to be of service
I am asking you to vow
Vow that you will marry Me all the days of your life
I am asking you to seek and you shall find
Knock and it will be opened
I am asking you to love one another
I am asking you to surrender to Me permanently
I am asking you give up your life for Me
I am asking you to vow
I am asking you to be of service
I am asking you to vow
Vow that you will marry Me all the days of your life
I am asking you to love your neighbor
I am asking you to be kind
Be gentle
I am asking you to submit
I am asking you to love
I am asking you to serve
I am asking you to heal
I am asking you to love
I am asking you to surrender
I am asking you to bow down and worship
I am asking you to be kind
Be gentle
I am asking you to submit
I am asking you to love
I am asking you to serve
I am asking you to heal
I am asking you to love
I am asking you to surrender
I am asking you to bow down and worship
I am asking you to submit
I am asking you to love
I am asking you to seek the desires of your heart
To be free
To be with Me
To be Mine forever
I am asking you to love
I am asking you to seek the desires of your heart
To be free
To be with Me
To be Mine forever
I am asking you to remain in My midst
I am asking you to celebrate life
I am asking you to bow down before the King of all Kings
I am asking you to remain in Me for I am in you
I am asking you to bow down and worship
I am asking you to serve
I am asking you to kneel and pray
I am asking you to surrender
I am asking you to stay in My kingdom
I am asking you to heal
I am asking you to love
To hold
To cherish
To surrender
To be free
To be loved
To be fulfilled
To be desired
To be achieved
To be gentle
I am asking you to celebrate life
I am asking you to bow down before the King of all Kings
I am asking you to remain in Me for I am in you
I am asking you to bow down and worship
I am asking you to serve
I am asking you to kneel and pray
I am asking you to surrender
I am asking you to stay in My kingdom
I am asking you to heal
I am asking you to love
To hold
To cherish
To surrender
To be free
To be loved
To be fulfilled
To be desired
To be achieved
To be gentle
Come, come to the Father
Come to Me all who are weary
Come to Me all who are tired and worship
Come to Me all who are weary
Come to Me all who are tired and worship
This is My quest
To honor you
To give you hope and love
To give you peace
Peace you’ve never imagined
Peace that only comes from Me
To honor you
To give you hope and love
To give you peace
Peace you’ve never imagined
Peace that only comes from Me
With that I say
Take care
Be blessed
Be free
Be gentle
Be surreal
Be safe
Take care
Be blessed
Be free
Be gentle
Be surreal
Be safe
But you will be blessed more than you’ll ever know
More than you can imagine
More than you’ll ever know
Be free
Be loved
Be gentle
Till the days of your life
Confused?
Be gentle
Be brave
Be strong
For the time is near
Time for your growth
Spirituality
Time to let go
Time to mourn
Time for sorrow
Time for sickness
Time for pain
But you will never give up for I am here
I am with you always
I will hold your hand no matter what
I will never leave you
I will never abandon you for your faith is strong and your love overflowing
More than you can imagine
More than you’ll ever know
Be free
Be loved
Be gentle
Till the days of your life
Confused?
Be gentle
Be brave
Be strong
For the time is near
Time for your growth
Spirituality
Time to let go
Time to mourn
Time for sorrow
Time for sickness
Time for pain
But you will never give up for I am here
I am with you always
I will hold your hand no matter what
I will never leave you
I will never abandon you for your faith is strong and your love overflowing
I will let you figure it out
I will let you in for a very big surprise
Very big indeed
Very good indeed
All that you wanted will come true
All that you wished for will be granted
All that you asked for is yours
All because of Me
All of this is true because I love you My child
My beloved
My child
I will let you in for a very big surprise
Very big indeed
Very good indeed
All that you wanted will come true
All that you wished for will be granted
All that you asked for is yours
All because of Me
All of this is true because I love you My child
My beloved
My child
There is nothing I want from you
Don’t ask
Just receive
Don’t doubt
Don’t worry
For I am near
For I am with you always
I love you
I will never leave you
You are My child
Be strong
Have faith
I am your Father
I am Savior
I am your Kindred
I am your Soul Mate
I love you My child
All the days of your life
You make Me proud always
You make Me want to hug you everyday
You make Me want to kiss you and touch your face
Don’t ask
Just receive
Don’t doubt
Don’t worry
For I am near
For I am with you always
I love you
I will never leave you
You are My child
Be strong
Have faith
I am your Father
I am Savior
I am your Kindred
I am your Soul Mate
I love you My child
All the days of your life
You make Me proud always
You make Me want to hug you everyday
You make Me want to kiss you and touch your face
Caress Me in your arms
Cover Me with your love
Be good
Be gentle
Be spiritual
Be free
I have set you free
I will hold you always
I will fight for you
I will love you
Hug you
Cover Me with your love
Be good
Be gentle
Be spiritual
Be free
I have set you free
I will hold you always
I will fight for you
I will love you
Hug you
I love you
Be patient
Just wait
The time is near
I am assigning you for a very important task
It is at hand
Don’t worry
I am here always
Go on with your life as usual
And when you least expect it
It’s there right in your face
Just wait
The time is near
I am assigning you for a very important task
It is at hand
Don’t worry
I am here always
Go on with your life as usual
And when you least expect it
It’s there right in your face
Perfect harmony
Perfect rhythm
Perfect choice
Perfect choir
Perfect love
Perfection as always
Perfect rhythm
Perfect choice
Perfect choir
Perfect love
Perfection as always
Repeat after Me:
I love you always
You are My beloved
I will never leave you
I will never abandon you
You are in My midst
You are My child
Be perfect for Me
Be gentle for Me
Be kind for Me
Be perfect for Me
Be good for Me
Be sweet for Me
Be loved for Me
I love you always
You are My beloved
I will never leave you
I will never abandon you
You are in My midst
You are My child
Be perfect for Me
Be gentle for Me
Be kind for Me
Be perfect for Me
Be good for Me
Be sweet for Me
Be loved for Me
You will be surrounded with evil
With temptations but be good
I will help you
Thank you for your love
Thank you for your kindness
Thank you for being you now
What a masterpiece
What a proud Dad I am
What a proud Parent I am
Don’t doubt
I am so proud of you
So proud indeed
So pure
So innocent
So naïve
So gentle
So sinless
So perfect
With temptations but be good
I will help you
Thank you for your love
Thank you for your kindness
Thank you for being you now
What a masterpiece
What a proud Dad I am
What a proud Parent I am
Don’t doubt
I am so proud of you
So proud indeed
So pure
So innocent
So naïve
So gentle
So sinless
So perfect
Your sins are forgiven
Why worry?
I am God
I am your Father
What else could go wrong?
I just want to say
I love you always
And forever and ever
Why worry?
I am God
I am your Father
What else could go wrong?
I just want to say
I love you always
And forever and ever
I will be with you
Forever and ever
Forever and ever
I love you
I love you My child
I love you My child
No comments:
Post a Comment