Beloved
I am glad that you seek Me
Take Me I am yours
My child
Fulfill your destiny in this world
It is My will that you should follow
Hold Me love Me
Be with Me always
My child
My mercy is overflowing
Your family is safe
I will take care each and every one of them
I love them as you do
My child
Behold My Son
Never fear Him
He is your Brother
A gentle King
Love Him
He died for you so you can live
Everything you do is noticed by your Father
So be grateful for your life
For the little blessings that come your way
Great is thy love
Great is My Kingdom
My child
I love you
I want to be with you always
I cherish every moment with you
Thank you
I miss you too My child
But I was never gone
I am here always beside you
You make Me smile
Keep that positive attitude always
Be a good influencer to people
Be an inspiration through your words and your actions
My child
Fill your heart with My love so you can share more love with others
Fill your heart with goodness so you may serve others
There is so much to do and so little time
So take charge
Spend each day wisely
Don’t waste time
It is valuable
Do good each and every single day before time runs out
Seek Me therefore so you can be good
Seek Me for guidance, for strength
I will give it to you because I love you
Those who seek Me will be merry for I am with you
I love you more than you can imagine
I will never stop loving you
I love you so much
No comments:
Post a Comment